You are busy raising your family, caring for an aging mother or father and balancing your career. Caregiving for a loved one can take its toll and change family dynamics. Providing care for a loved one can become highly stressful – whether your loved one lives down the street or thousands of miles away. If this sounds like something your family is experiencing, you’re not alone. Today, more than 34 million adults are providing care to a loved one over the age of 50.
Listen in as the experts on The Senior Answer help you understand the maze and how to find your way to the help you need!
Whether you need skilled medical services, paid 100% by Medicare such as assistance recovering from a hospital stay or managing new and confusing medications or less formal services like a little extra help around the house, or someone to check in on them throughout the week, there are solutions. Your loved one can have the care they need with customized care services just for them. Discover how the many types of in home services can help improve your family’s quality of life.
Some of the topics we will be covering in this program include;
o When should i ask for help?
• Signs your loved one needs help?
o Signs the caregiver needs help?
• Are they qualified?
• Caregiver illness and depression – What about my health?
• Caregiver Mental Burnout – You can’t do it ALL
• Caregiver family suffering- How can I stop neglecting my family?
• Caregiver career suffering – Can I get back to work?
• Is my trying to do “everything” imposing guilt on my loved one I am trying to care for?
• What kinds of help are available?
Learn more at www.rightathomehouston.com !