Have you “lost that loving feeling”? Or are you just feeling old and tired and cranky and just can’t put your finger on why? Do you want to get the ‘Zing’ back in your life and that spring back in your step that you had when you were younger?
Well you are not alone! During this show we help you understand some of the possible reasons for the way you are feeling and some solutions that may be available that are simple, painless and yet life changing!
We do need to forewarn you that we on this show we talk about some ‘adult’ subjects which some listeners may find uncomfortable or controversial.
We talk about how hormone therapy can in so many ways improve the lives of people as they get older. Dr Khera also uses some medical terms discussing what some call “private parts”. Dr Khera specializes in helping couples improve their relationships and specifically their sexual relationships. If those subjects are likely to make you feel uncomfortable or you just don’t want to hear about it, this show might not be for you. If you don’t want to hear about these topics, please do not listen to this program. We don’t want anyone upset or offended.
Dr. Khera is a researcher and urology specialist at Baylor and also the co-author of the book, RE-COUPLING: A Couple’s 4-step Guide to Greater Intimacy and Better Sex, which is available here Amazon or at your local bookstore. You can get more information about the Scott Department of Urology where Dr Khera practices at Scott Department of Urology at Baylor College
Some of the topics we discuss on this show include;
• What is Urology?
• What is sexual dysfunction?
• Does it only happen to men?
• What are Hormones?
• Signs and symptoms that might be indicators we need our hormone levels checked?
• Which hormones do what in our bodies?
• Why does it matter if my hormone balance isn’t right for me? My doctor says I am ‘in the normal range’ but I still have the symptoms you describe.
• We see all sorts of ads for miracle sex pills for men. Why none for women?
• Do the OTC pills work? (The old Bob ad)
• Why did you write RE-COUPLING: A Couple’s 4-step Guide to Greater Intimacy and Better Sex?